Camping and Caravan Site:
- $55 per night for 2 people, $8 each for extra people up to a maximum of 6 people per site.
- Ensuite Cabin with Kitchenette (sleeps 6 people) – $165 per night
- Ensuite Cabin (no kitchen) (sleeps 6 people) – $140 per night
- 6 Bed Bunkrooms – best with only 3 or 4 – $35 per person per night (minimum 2 people)
- 12 Bed Bunkrooms – $35 per person per night (minimum 4 people)
**Note we do not provide linen but you can hire a sleeping bag from us.
Notes and Terms and Conditions:
This is a site with basic facilities in a beautiful location. The only stars are those above. If you are not sure come and have a look before you book….we won’t be offended if you don’t stay.
Although plenty of space available, there are “no camping” areas on the site that will be pointed out upon your arrival.
This is also a camp that provides adventure activities so there are activities around that have some risk. We expect parents to supervise their children at all times whilst on site. The lake is close by and is accessible from many point of the camp. In some places the lake is shallow and in others it gets deep very quickly. Care and supervision is important for all.
Boats may be moored along the waterfront, other than near the swimmers.
Boats and other watercraft must be launched at the boat ramp 3km north of camp on Midland Hwy. Please do not launch from our camp site.
There are more conditions on the booking form you receive prior to arrival.